DENZY’S COCONUT MILK AND CHUTNEY CHICKEN
- whole chicken, cut up or chicken pieces
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup chutney
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons chicken spice
- 3 tablespoons brown onion spice (Robertsons)
- 1 packet cream of mushroom soup
- fresh thyme
- salt and pepper
Place chicken in a baking dish, season with chicken spice, smoked paprika, brown onion spice, salt and pepper.
Mix coconut milk and chutney together and pour over chicken.
Sprinkle thyme on chicken and baked in preheated oven at 230°C for about 60 minutes or until chicken is nice and tender.
Recipe and photo: Denzel Koenana