TUNA SALAD FOR TWO
Tuna salad for dinner on a hot night.
- 170 g shredded tuna in oil, drained
- quarter head of lettuce, sliced very thinly
- 3 small rosa tomatoes, sliced
- small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 baby marrow, cut with spiral slicer
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- lite Greek vinaigrette
Start dressing the plate by putting the lettuce on first then tomatoes, tuna and baby marrow spirals.
Decorate with red onion and sprinkle parsley.
Serve with the vinaigrette.
Recipe and photo: Elsabie Templeton