LOADED HOT DOG CHEESE MELT
- 4 hot dog buns, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tin (410 g each) Chakalaka
- 1 onion, sliced and caramelised
- 4 smoked viennas
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Serving suggestion:
- tomato sauce
- finely chopped chives
- Crinkle-cut chips
Spread the inside of the hot dog buns generously with butter and line them, open side facing upwards, in the Pyrex dish.
Garnish with a drizzle of tomato sauce and mustard, sprinkle over the finely chopped chives and serve with crinkle-cut chips on the side.
Photo: Lizelle Benson