FENNEL AND PINEAPPLE SALAD
I invented a new salad. I normally make fennel and orange salad. Oranges are not in season, so I used pineapple. It is yummy. Leon said he will eat it…
- 200 g baby fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe pineapple, cut in chunks
- 4 tablespoons of sultana raisins
- 2 tablespoons of Vodka infused mustard (but can use any mustard with seeds)
- salt to taste
- grated black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Mix all together.
I made this last night for today so that the flavors can marry.
Recipe and photo: Elizabeth Randell Swart