ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CAKE
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water (I used hot coffee instead)
Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed of mixer.
Stir in the boiling water last. Batter will be thin.
Pour evenly into the prepared pans.
Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Ice and decorate as desired.