MINT CHOCOLATE SLICES
- 2 packets Marie biscuits
- 250 g butter
- 4 tablespoons of castor sugar
- 4 tablespoons of golden syrup
- 4 tablespoons of condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 slabs of mint chocolate
Break Marie biscuits into small pieces and leave aside.
Melt together the butter, castor sugar and golden syrup and condensed milk.
Add cocoa powder and bring to a boil.
Lay the Marie biscuits on your casserole dish and coat with the boiled mixture.
Pat with the back of a spoon to smoothen.
Spread melted chocolate and garnish as desired.
Put into refrigerator to completely cool.
Cut into squares once cool.
Recipe and photo: Yasmeen Ibrahim