MARSHMALLOW TART WITH CHERRIES
- 1 box Nuttikrust biscuits (use both packets)
- 90 g butter / margarine, melted
- 150 g pink and white marshmallows, finely chopped (reserve 3 white and 3 pink marshmallows for decoration)
- 12 glacé cherries, cut into small pieces
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 250 ml cream
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 100 g crushed pineapple, drained
- 125 ml lemon juice
Crush biscuits and mix with melted Stork Bake.
Grease a glass pie dish and line the base and sides with crumbs.
Press down firmly with back of a spoon and place in the fridge.
Mix condensed milk, lemon juice, chopped marshmallows, crushed pineapple, cherries and vanilla essence together.
Whip cream until stiff and fold into condensed milk mixture.
Pour into chilled base and refrigerate.
Keep in a sealed container.
Photo: Petro van Genderen