EASY CHEESE CAKE
- 1 packet Tennis biscuits, crumbled
- 80 – 100 ml melted butter
- 500 g cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar (I used castor sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 small tin ideal milk (170 g)
- 2 teaspoons custard powder
Mix the biscuit crumbs and melted butter, press the biscuit mixture firmly into a prepared pie dish. Mix the ingredients for the filling together and spoon evenly over the crust.
Bake at 180°C for 30 mins.
Let the cake cool down completely and serve with cream.
Next time I am going to add granadilla pulp.
Recipes and photos: Sonja van Tonder