WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA ROCKY ROAD
- 250 g packet marshmallows, halved
- 100 g packet dried cranberries
- 110 g packet macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 60 g pistachios (optional)
- 1/3 cup (35 g) desiccated coconut
- 2 x 180 g blocks good-quality white chocolate, chopped
Grease a 20 cm square cake pan.
Line base and sides with baking paper, allowing a 2 cm overhang on all sides.
Combine marshmallows, cranberries, nuts and coconut in a bowl.
Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high for 1-2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until smooth.
Pour chocolate over marshmallow mixture. Mix well.
Spoon mixture into prepared pan, pressing down with a spatula.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
Using a warm knife, cut into squares. Serve.
Photo: Stien Rust