TOBLERONE CHEESECAKE (MILK CHOCOLATE)
- 150 g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 50 g butter
- 300 g Philadelphia Light cream cheese
- 175 g Toblerone milk, melted
- 200 ml whipping cream, lightly whipped
- 25 g Toblerone milk, for shavings
Combine the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter and press into the base of a lightly greased 22 cm springform tin. Chill.
Beat the Philadelphia until smooth, quickly fold in the lightly whipped cream and melted Toblerone until well combined.
Pour onto the prepared crumb base and refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours or overnight.
Serve topped with Toblerone shavings.
Photo: Nina Vermeulen Viljoen