HEAVEN IN A BOWL PEANUT-BUTTER BROWNIE TRIFLE
- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 2 packages miniature peanut butter cups
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cartons (230 g each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Prepare brownie batter according to package directions.
Bake in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake).
Cool on a wire rack; cut into ¾ in. pieces.
Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1½ cartons whipped topping.
Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups.
Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top.
Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups.
Refrigerate until chilled.
Recipe posted by Henriette Wessels